Master of Business Administration - Saint Joseph’s University; Philadelphia, PA, May 2004
- GPA 3.7/4.0. Concentration: Accounting
- Awarded full academic scholarship and graduate assistantship with the Dean of the Haub Business School.
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for high ranking in the graduating MBA class. Inducted April 2004.
- Appointed to the University Council, SJU's governing body, as the MBA student representative.
- Co-founding member of the Entreprenuer's Club.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Widener University; Chester, PA, May 1997
- GPA: 3.7/4.0. Successful completion of both University and School of Business Honors Programs.
- Minor: Spanish Language
- Senior Class President
- The Accounting Prize for distinguished achievement in Accounting, May 1997.
- The Huntzinger Award for outstanding campus leadership, May 1997.
- Member of various honor societies
- Completed the Cooperative Education program and exited the University with a full year of professional work experience.
- Various Clubs: Accounting Society officer, Modern Language Club member, etc.
- Theatre Widener
- Senior Class Gift Officer
- Worked 40 hours per week to put self through school. Yes, I was tired, but determined!